RICOTTA AND CHOCOLATE CAKE
150 gr white yogurt, 100 gr + 180 gr ricotta (for me organic ricotta cheese Caseificio Pugliese), 150 gr milk, 3 eggs, 110 gr + 40 gr brown sugar, 170 gr flour, 40 gr rice flour, 50 gr bitter cocoa, 10 gr vanilla baking powder, 60 gr finely chopped chocolate.
- Pour in a bowl yogurt, 100g ricotta cheese, milk and 2 eggs: mix all using an electric beater for 5 minutes, getting a soft cream.
- Aside, in another bowl pour flour, rice flour, sifted cocoa, baking powder and 110 gr of sugar: mix everything with a whisk.
- Add this mixture to other liquid ingredients using an electric beater.
- Finally, add chopped chocolate and mix with a spatula.
- Turn on the oven at 180 ° C.
- Grease and flour a 22 cm cake (or grease it and cover with baking paper) and pour the dough.
- Put in a bowl the remaining 180 gr of ricotta, the remaining 40 gr of sugar and the last egg: mix all with electric beater getting a smooth and soft mixture.
- Pour this mixture over to the chocolate dough.
- Using a long spit for skewers, make circular movements thoroughly over the cake in order to mix a little the white dough and the brown one.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Take out from the oven, let cool completely, sprinkle the cake with icing sugar and serve.