SAVORY PUMPKIN CLAFOUTIS
300 gr organic pumpkin (net weight from scraps), 2 eggs, 300 ml fresh milk, 2 tablespoons of grated parmigiano reggiano cheese, 30 gr flour Type 1, 150 g mozzarella fior di latte (for me Caseificio Pugliese), salt, pepper, nutmeg, nigella seeds (or black sesame seeds, or poppy seed).
- Cut pumpkin (keeping the peel) into thin slices and cut each slice in 2. Arrange these slices in a slightly oiled baking tray of 22 cm.
- Turn on the oven at 180 ° C.
- In a bowl beat eggs with two pinches of salt, a pinch of pepper and plenty of nutmeg. Add milk, parmigiano reggiano cheese and beat again. Finally add the flour and mix all vigorously getting a smooth batter.
- Cut mozzarella in small cubes.
- Pour the batter in the pumpkin baking tray, add cheese, sprinkle with nigella seeds and bake for 30 minutes.
- Raise the temperature to 200 ° C and bake for 10 minutes more.