SEPTEMBER SALAD BOWL WITH BERRIES, GRAPES, GOAT CHEESE AND WALNUTS
Level: super easy
Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- mixed salad,
- 1/2 fennel,
- mixed berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries),
- strawberry grape
- 2 goat tomini cheese (for me Spega),
- 12 walnuts,
- extra virgin olive oil,
- apple vinegar,
- salt and pepper.
- Gently wash the berries, grape and vegetables.
- Finely slice the fennel.
- Cut the tomini in half getting 4 thick slices.
- Mix fennel and salad and divide it into 2 bowl. Divide also berries, grape and walnuts.
- Complete each bowl with 2 tomino slices and season with a vinaigrette prepared by mixing 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 2 pinches of salt and some pepper.